domingo, 13 de octubre de 2013

Journey and the idea: Climbing in Berlin

The circumstances of life, sometimes beyond our own understanding, may take us in a journey in which in a very short period of time we learn more about ourselves than in a lifetime.

Taking advantage of this circumstances I believe is an oportunity not everybody has, thus I figure out that I should take the most out of this learning experience.

And here I am, I flew away from home and landed in a country in which I do not speak the language... yet.



One of the things I love to do most is climbing!

While looking for a climbing wall, I discovered that the information was not easy to find over the internet. There were no so many places arround as I initially thought. Perhaps my lack of German skills contributed initially to the feeling of "where the heck are the climbing walls?". Needless to say, there are no mountains close by, therefore, people in this city may be more into other sports rather than climing. Oder?

No worries at all! I came from a city whit the same characteristics, and that didn't stop me from becoming a climber nor it is going to prevent me from been a climbing here!

The idea of this blog is to enhance my personal voyage and experience and to create a source of information for those seeking Climbing in Berling.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario